Integrated Solar Design's solar electric awning has been designed to help reduce costly summer heat gains and provide a comfortable outdoor solar living space powerful enough to supply 100% or more of your electrical needs. Our system packs a heavy punch using bifacial solar technology which allows our systems to produce up to 30% more electricity than solar electric systems of equal ratings by producing energy from both the top and bottom surfaces of the solar awning. We can design our solar awnings to work with a wide variety of applications large and small, on new or existing buildings.
We build each solar PV awning using our patent pending sealed aluminum framework and stainless steel hardware, hiding all wiring to provide a clean high-performing solution.
No need to be worried about strength and engineering in high-wind and snow load areas, our solar awning has been engineer to meet snow loads of over 100 PSF, and wind of over 150 MPH.
We can provide several different sizes of window covers to fit your specific project. If we don't have a design for your specific situation, chances are we have the skills and tools at our disposal to create a solution that will work for your application. If you would like more information about our solar awning solutions we encourage you to call us at 406-432-3322 and ask to speak with a sales assistant or complete our online "Request a Quote," form.
Why a Integrated Solar Design PV Awning?
- Provides Clean Renewable Solar Electricity
- Attractive High Performance Solar Electric Solution
- Provides Shade to Reduce Summer Heat Gain
- Allows 15% of the Natural Light to Pass Through
- Sealed System Provides Weather Protection to the Area Below
- Patent Pending Mounting Technology Hides Electrical Wiring
- Robust All-Aluminum & Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware