Integrated Solar Design has developed a solar electric walkway for use in businesses, governments and schools. Our system pack a heavy punch using bifacial solar technology which allows our systems to produce up to 30% more electricity that solar electric systems of equal size by producing energy from both the top and bottom surfaces of the solar walkway.
We build each solar PV walkway using our patent pending sealed aluminum framework and stainless steel hardware, hiding all wiring to provide a clean high-performing solution.
If you're worried about strength and engineering in high-wind and snow load areas, worry no further! Our walkways have been engineer to meet snow loads of over 100 PSF, and wind of over 150 MPH.
We can provide several different sizes of walkways to fit your specific project. If we don't have a design for your specific situation, chances are we have the skills and tools at our disposal to create a solution that works for your application. If you would like more information about our solar walkways or other solar solutions we encourage you to call us at 720-382-4777 and ask to speak with a sales assistant or complete our online "Request a Quote," form.
Why a Integrated Solar Design PV Walkway?
- Provides Clean Renewable Solar Electricity
- Attractive High Performance Solar Electric Solution
- Provides Shade to Reduce Summer Heat Gain
- Allows 15% of the Natural Light to Pass Through
- Sealed System Provides Weather Protection to the Area Below
- Patent Pending Mounting Technology Hides Electrical Wiring
- Robust All-Aluminum & Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware